Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 year ago

I have a bf but I masturbate more without him?

I have a boyfriend that I've been with already for 2 years. We are both serious about our relationship and I don't want to have real sex until we get married. We are sexual with eachother yet when he goes out with his friend sometimes I can masturbate by myself 3-4 times in less than 3 hours. When were together it only works for me like once and not every day either. What's wrong with it not working when I'm with him???

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong? I also watch porn when I can, I'm 21. Is this normal?

• 1 year ago

you need to stop maturbating al the time. thats for losers and if you are using a vibrator it will make hard to climax when you have sex with a man.

Aren't you married ?

• 1 year ago

Try to have him masturbate you in the same way as you are doing it to yourself. It may be also a mental block you've developed and your mind is telling you that the way you do it is better. You need to relax and let things happen naturally.

• 1 year ago

It's normal things at this age.so don't worry about it.

• david
    1 year ago

keep on masturbating as often as you like, watch porn and get yourself off as much as possible, all completely normal

1 year ago

It's normal.

• 1 year ago

Get a 12+ inch silicon toy

• 1 year ago

you need real sex

• Vortex
    1 year ago

When you are alone it is all fantasy, when you are with him the reality may not be as exciting. You may also become shy after the first orgasm so going for a second my not work.

• 1 year ago

It's normal because you obviously have a lot of pent up feelings to get out of the system. When you are with him you probably feel guilty about doing it without him.

1 year ago

Yes you are normal...my manly finger would be much better