Karla asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

How do I get rid of saggy or flappy stomach? Please give me real answers .?

• 1 year ago

I suggest looking in to "beyond weight management tea" by secretsoftea.com could bring a real difference. herbs are magic and can do magic too. you just need to choose the right one at the right time for the right reason. the formula I suggested is exclusively herbal and organic.

• 1 year ago

If you have excessive skin then plastic surgery would be your best option. Do some research on tummy tucks & If you do decide to go that way start saving up money and going to Casa Tatian’ if you do decide to go that way start saving up money and going to consultation to find the perfect doctor for you.

• Carlos
    1 year ago

A good diet , exercise , time and enjoyment

• SW-6
    1 year ago

IMO know what you are eating, then know what is recommended. I.e. The RDA for sugar is 25 GM a day. A 12 oz can of coke has apx 39GM of sugar. You have gone over your daily limit of sugar already with just 1 coke. And sugar is a sure way to put that flab around your tummy. In an effort to not make this a quick fix and never have to go there again - LIMIT YOUR SUGAR INTAKE! Also, try to get some exercise in every day, like maybe at a minimum, walk around the block in the morning. Get a pedometer and know how far your steps are taking you. 2000 steps is a mile. The recommended steps to take a day is 10,000 or 5 miles. Not for me! I try to get in at a minimum 3000-5000 because of my leg problem I know 10,000 ain't gonna happen. So i try to walk around the block, put my mp3 on and dance around, walk a lot doing chore, walk from my room upstairs to the laundry downstairs and back during commercials, etc. And finally - try to stay nutrient dense. Eat more of the things that pack in the most nutrition, collard greens, eggs, sweet potato, dark chocolate ....look up nutrient dense foods and stay there during the week, give yourself a cheat meal every week. I call mine pizza night!!! Friend DON'T KILL YOUR SELF with any of this, DONT expect immediate results, just find a way to make it work for you LONG TERM so it can take you thru life knowing you are aware of what you are putting in your body, the enemies are SUGAR, FAT, SALT and Cholesterol (aka MCDONALDS!) Just stop so much with the icecream and soda and walk a little more. You will be fine :)

• 1 year ago

Give up sodas, work out, drink water, low carb diet.

• 1 year ago

Work out, but truly work out

• 1 year ago

A proven, healthy way of eating to lose weight. Keto or Atkins. And if you start eating the "old way" after you lose weight? It's just going to come back.

Low carb healthy fat diet is the best way to keep it off.

1 year ago

duct tape. lots of duct tape.

• k w
    1 year ago

go to [ westonaprice dot org ] and read all about nutrition, they rarely if ever talk about that, just the stuff that that makes them money.....just the money....read the site, it's big

then you'll know.....

• mokrie
    1 year ago

Only surgery will get rid of "mommy tummy".