My wife slammed on the breaks so hard we almost flew through the window, I’m scared someone will end up in the hospital one day.?

I don’t even understand the hatred my wife seems to have towards our 26 yr old daughter. She’s the only one of our kids who have a degree, the other two dropped out of college, she doesn’t do drugs and she never came in our house at crazy hours of the night, and not shacking up with a significant other like our... show more I don’t even understand the hatred my wife seems to have towards our 26 yr old daughter. She’s the only one of our kids who have a degree, the other two dropped out of college, she doesn’t do drugs and she never came in our house at crazy hours of the night, and not shacking up with a significant other like our son. She definitely isn’t perfect she has her bad traits but it’s no excuse for the abuse. But talking to her isn’t working. Our daughter moved out temporarily saying she couldn’t take the abuse from my wife any longer but I called her and told her I promised I would get my wife to stop the abuse for good if she could come back. She was staying in a dingy hotel. I didn’t want my daughter staying in a hotel where the sheets probably haven’t been washed in weeks. She has a job but she’s a substitute teacher and they little to nothing in the state we live in. They make $58 a day so I believe a hotel was all she could afford. I gave her a time frame of a year to find a better job and move. I think 1 year is reasonable. Yesterday my wife took our daughter to work and I was in the car with them and My wife just snapped all of a sudden. She got angry because our daughter wasn’t wearing a bra and had a T-shirt on. My daughter said she gets cold in the classroom so she has to wear a undershirt and my wife said “ I’m sick of you, you’re killing me. You don’t wanna follow any rules and you not going to live in My house not following rules, she slapped our daughter.