Don't panic, some people develop nausea as a symptom of PMS, or as a side effect from their period, which is completely normal. Try this to treat it:-
- keep some resealable food bags or cardboard bowls with you when out in case you feel like you're going to vomit. That way, if you do, you can use them to catch the vomit, then throw them into the nearest bin.
- have some ginger in any form (tea, beer, sweets, biscuits) to relieve nausea.
- having some peppermint in any form (tea, sweets, patties) can also help relieve the nausea.
- eat some bland foods like plain crackers or toast (with nothing added)
- have an occasional electrolyte drink to provide yourself with some energy.
- have some hot tea to replace vital fluids and flush impurities from your system.
- drink some flat cola (letting the bubbles out prevents the carbonation from causing further upset). This it what cola was originally invented for, and it still works.
- there are medications available from pharmacies and supermarkets which can help too.
- If nothing works, you can see a doctor for help.
Hope this helps.