My sis in law wants to live with me indefinitely to help bring up my child after my wife s passing. Is this normal?

She was so emotionally attached to her sister, therefore she is now too attached to the baby. She wants to live with me and she is expecting me to make some compromises in terms of work, house etc. Basically she wants to be the acting mother. When I tried to explain to her that this may not continue for many... show more She was so emotionally attached to her sister, therefore she is now too attached to the baby. She wants to live with me and she is expecting me to make some compromises in terms of work, house etc. Basically she wants to be the acting mother. When I tried to explain to her that this may not continue for many years, she was very upset and cried. I have been trying to adjust since my wife passing but I m not sure how long will this continue. Do you think it is normal for a sis in law to behave like this?

Note: I m 42 years old, my sis in law is 43 years old divorcee with no kids.