Shelbae asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

How to reduce cellulite appearance ?

I’m an 18 year old female. I’ve been on a diet and starting walking 30 minutes everyday to lose weight, and so far it’s working good. I’m not fat, but I’ve always struggled with big thighs. (Genetics)...but I have cellulite on my thighs and butt and it bothers me. It’s embarrassing and I don’t know how to make it look better. I know squats and lunges help, but how many do I need to do everyday to help it? I know you can’t actually get rid of cellulite, but I know the appearance can be reduced. Thanks!

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Continue eating well and exercising, you may not completely get rid of cellulite but as you lose body fat it will get less noticeable.

Squats, lunges, glute bridges, and hip thrusts will all help as well. If you only do them with body weight, 4-5 times per week would be ideal. If you do them in a gym with added weight, 3 times per week is plenty

1 year ago

To reduce cellulite you need to reduce fat and build muscle. It sounds like your problem is mostly lack of muscle since you say you are not fat. Start lifting. You would want to start a proper beginner routine. Strong curves is one lots of women like to do because it focuses on the glutes/lower body in general. You could also do something like starting strength or stronglifts.

• Vortex
    1 year ago

Good liposuction would help as would poking people in their eyes.