Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

Am I going to be okay?

So last Wednesday I binged so I didn't eat until Friday and when I did eat on Friday I took laxatives and ran 6 miles. It's now Wednesday and I hadn't ate since Friday and barely drank any water at all. I did lots of exercising during this time period as well. Well I ate some fruit today and I felt like a complete failure so I threw most of it up then took 3 laxatives. I'm losing weight rapidly. I'm a 16 year old girl. I guess I really never realized how bad things are getting. I don't want to die. If I am fine after using these laxatives I'll keep starving for as long as I can. I was forced to eat today because if I didn't I was going to get my phone taken away.

1 year ago

WARNING: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Please don't feed the trolls, they are multiplying and taking over the forum with their ridiculous posts.

WARNING: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

• kelvin
    1 year ago

your not okay now

• Jim
    1 year ago

No you are not going to be ok. You need some professional help asap.

• Rick B
    1 year ago

Wow! Try eating small healthy meals three to five times a day. Don't take laxatives. Exercise 30 to 60 minutes a day.

It is pretty ridiculous that you have to be threatened with punishment in exchange for eating.