I quit bodybuilding, and I must say its the best decision I have made. Bodybuilding is a very unhealthy sport.?

Just read about a local bodybuilder dropping dead from a heart attack in his 30's. I fell in love with bodybuilding about 6 years ago and even competed in a couple shows. But over the last year I decided to not compete anymore and live my life in moderation. Such as eating what I want to, going to the gym when... show more Just read about a local bodybuilder dropping dead from a heart attack in his 30's. I fell in love with bodybuilding about 6 years ago and even competed in a couple shows. But over the last year I decided to not compete anymore and live my life in moderation. Such as eating what I want to, going to the gym when I want to, and doing other things other than bodybuilding. I must say its probably the one sport that is the unhealthiest and also full of narcissistic people, along with not giving you anything back in return. The sport expects you to invest thousands of dollars into it but if you win a show, it pays nothing. So to me its not a good thing to be involved in. Plus the use of steroids is abundant and many drop dead before they are 40 years old. Stupid sport, waste of time.