Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 year ago

Why do rich people often dress like slobs?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Because we don't need to impress anyone. Why not just be comfortable? What's the use of being rich if you have to worry about keeping your clothes clean and unrumpled?

1 year ago

cause they can!

• 1 year ago

The people around my area that I know have a lot of money pretty much dress like they do ..: I’ve never seen a rich person dress like a slob tbh

• car253
    1 year ago

Because they don't want people to know they are rich.

• 1 year ago

Because it’s not about how stylish the outfit is, but how expensive. I see people wearing a lot outfits that don’t look cohesive, but have brand names. Those expensive labels, or even just the price tag, might equate to style for some people.

• 1 year ago

Dear, Only the middle classes are particularly concerned with impressing people.

The genuinely wealthy know they have status thanks to their resources. They don't need reassurance of their worth.

The poor know that they've no hope of status or respectability, but have value as human beings regardless.

• 1 year ago

low key person

• 1 year ago

They do no want people to know what they have is why.

• 1 year ago

Because old money doesn't want anyone to know they are wealthy. They drive older cars. I suppose that they are confident and so self-secure they don't need to show off. It is the nouveau-riche that have a need to show off.

• 1 year ago

because they know they have money so they dont need to try and show people they do.