Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Who was the first to expose the heresy of the trinity, was it the Jehovah's Witnesses or William Tyndale?

• TeeM
    Best Answer

Jesus, John, Peter and Paul all expose the heresy of the trinity.

Jesus:

(John 17:3) “3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.”

(John 20:17) “17 Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’. . .”

(Revelation 3:2) “2 Become watchful, and strengthen the things remaining that were ready to die, for I have not found your works fully performed before my God.”

John:

(Revelation 1:1) “1 A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him,. . . 5 from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.”

To him who loves us and who set us free from our sins by means of his own blood— 6 and he made us to be a kingdom, priests to his God and Father”

Peter:

(1 Peter 1:3) “3 Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for according to his great mercy he gave us a new birth to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,”

Paul:

(Ephesians 1:3) “3 Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for he has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in union with Christ, . . .17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him.”

Let all praise Jehovah, the God and Father of the heavenly glorified Jesus.

.

• crosseyed

notice every scripture you cite agrees with a trinity doctrine. interestingly this exposes severe lack of comprehension from the jw end.

It would've been controversial right from the start.

• DP.

SInce it's not heresy but truth your question is redundant!

The people who opposed it as it began to infiltrate the early Church.

It was neither, Tyndale made the translations of the bible into English to which he was sentenced to death and JWs did not exist when the latter day saints we're teaching the heresy of the Trinity

And yet there has always been the non Trinity debate even since before the council of Nicea. .in no one ever got the truth from a majority vote also knowing how voters can be bribed or black mailed or decieved