Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 year ago

Why will no one will answer my questions?

I get angry when I barely get any answers to my questions. It’s like no one cares. I’m few of the nicest people of Yahoo that will take the time to answer questions thoughtfully. No one else is as nice as I am. Mostly everyone on here sucks

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

There used to be a ton of people on here answering questions, but they've been chased away by the unfair so called 'rules', and now we are left with the people you see here now insulting other users,

and calling anyone who has a humorous question a troll not realizing it is they who are the troll with their hate and non answers

• 1 year agoReport

And your simple innocent Q or A will be removed and you lose points, but their insult remains. smh

• 1 year ago

You sound like you are looking for validation more than answers. If you don't get an answer that you want to hear, do you think its the wrong answer and you don't like it?

• Edna
    1 year ago

No one answers your questions because, most of the time, you ask stupid questions for which there is no answer.

• 1 year ago

Just because you ask a Q, doesn't mean the right person to answer is on at just the right time to know how to answer.

• 1 year ago

Maybe because your question history shows you whine rather consistently, expect strangers to pay for your car and college tuition, and have a contradictory family history where you want to have kids so you have a family, then suddenly have a 3-4 year old child who didn't wish you a happy mother's day.

1 year ago

Users aren't interested in the type of questions you ask.

Source(s): Your Yahoo profile
    1 year ago

I've been answering some questions with thought and effort, but many of my answers are shadow banned again.

So people could be answering your questions, you just can't see them

1 year ago

Try asking a different or interesting question.

• Andy C
    1 year ago

You wish to know why the older people think the Millennial generation is the "Me, me, me' generation, it is bc you get angry when no one extends you a courtesy, like answering questions on a stupid website.

I answered yours.

• 1 year ago

Given that your profile is set to Private, there is no way I can look at your Questions and give you an idea as to why nobody is answering them.

• Edna
      1 year agoReport

Squid, his profile is set to "Public". I looked at it only yesterday.