Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

How can Iran negotiate with the Trump Admin when Trump can't even negotiate with the US Congress? Will Bolton and Pompeo push the US into?

another unwinnable war?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • joshua
    Lv 5
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

If we go to war with Iran, it will destroy the United States, economically. Iran’s not Iraq. It’s people are more united where Iraq was divided, it’s military is far more modern and the country has been preparing for a US invasion for 40 years now....it’s not a matter of can we win but instead how much money (which will be in the hundreds of billions) and lives are we willing to sacrifice..... and more importantly if we do invade and remove their government from power, what do we replace it with? Sorry but after Iraq and the chaos that caused the region, I tend to trust the devil I know rather then what will come next

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Trump is not only refusing subpoenas, the Mueller Report, his taxes but now has gone around Congress to give billions in weapons to Saudi Arabia using his fake threat from Iran. Has even one US soldier been attacked by Iran, is this threat even credible, what will the Saudis use the weapons for, kill more Yemen civilians?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

There's a few people in the world that really make the world bad, a small amount of people, less than one percent, and sadly, quite a lot of people who those people in power managed to brainwash. It's like they use religion, you know, the divine right of kings, who they manage to convince people are divinely appointed by God. That was England, that was the Vatican, and it's these Islamic bastards, it's the Jews, even the Hindus and Buddhists. The religion isn't the problem itself, it's just a system of brainwashing where the psychopathic killers in charge manage to get people to do what they want them to do. Kill the infidels, conquer and convert the savages, God bless America, and all that rubbish. They get this mentality that fighting for their team and doing unspeakable evil is not only right, but what God tells them to do. Of course God is either nonexistent, or has no proof of ever existing, other than an obviously fictional fairy tale where the very first chapter says, you eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, (a quite obvious metaphor for drugs), and you will know all like God and become "gods" yourself. The Satanical viewpoint is I am God. Me being God, I can tell you what I want you to do, which is to get rid of these evil, sick, greedy bastards who run the world.

• 1 year ago

Do you negotiate with people who consider you crazy and a criminal? 'Thanks to the sore loser Democrats, it will be more and more difficult for Trump to get anything done. Frankly, I would never vote for another Democrat as long as I live.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

you stupid libs sent a bunch of even stupider Democrats to the House, and now you blame Trump for not being able to get anything done. It's your Party that is talking impeachment when Mueller said there was no collusion, instead of working with him. Your Party has no agenda or platform to run on. nobody is going to vote for open borders, free everything and green everything! so you resort to character assassination and impeachment. YOUR Party is why nothing is getting done.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yeah but it will make trumps bosses in tel Aviv feel safer and make money for the military industrial complex all paid for with debt money.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Well at least you admit that the democrats in the House refuse to compromise and are only interested in obstruction and pointless witch- hunts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.