Does this sound like I have an early dementia ?

I'm in my mid 30's and I fell for those indian Microsoft technician scammers and they have been having access to my computer for a while now by tricking me into believing that foreign countries are using my IP address and I'm at risk for identity left. So they would call me every 2 months to clean up... show more I'm in my mid 30's and I fell for those indian Microsoft technician scammers and they have been having access to my computer for a while now by tricking me into believing that foreign countries are using my IP address and I'm at risk for identity left. So they would call me every 2 months to clean up my computer since I have bought their life time service. I have been giving them access to my computer for months. I'm not computer savy at all

It wasn't until recently I decided to google them after a funny feeling and I discovered I've been scammed all along. What really spooked me is they asked to have 24 hours for the access of my computer so remove hacking files. A day later, I got an email from amazon confirming the $50 gift card I ordered, which I was odd since I hadn't ordered any gift cards. Then 2 days later amazon sent me another email stating that We believe that an unauthorized party may have accessed your account. To protect your information, we have: done X and Y etc

I felt so embarrassed and stupid. I cancelled my credit card number and bank account and got my computer cleaned out at computer repair place in person. I also changed my passwords on a different device and have ignored their calls . How can be so slow and not catch on earlier. Am I having dementia already?