poll: what comes to mind when you hear the word obsolete?

86 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Old technology, destruction, extinction of the human race

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • susan
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I picture Danny Devito in the movie "Other People's Money" in his scene where he talks the shareholders into liquidating a local company and throwing all the employees out of work. He explained that the company sold an obsolete product, and was therefore destined to go out of business anyway. He argued that they might as well take the money for the shares now, while there was still money to be gotten out of them.

• 1 year ago

Reasoned & informed thinking

• 1 year ago

Casette Player

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Racism. Every bit as utterly pointless today as it's always been. It's still hard to believe there are racist people today, in the 21st century, the age of information. What is information, after all, but the removal of ignorance, yet it seems there are still far too many people out there who simply insist on remaining ignorant.

Hate all you want, but America has never been all-white and it never will be. Being racist today is like still believing that the planet is flat and the center of the universe; centuries out of date and willfully small-minded. Fingers crossed that some day soon, all those hateful racists out there will smarten up, then come join the rest of us out here in the lick-of-sense-having world.

• ...Show all comments
    • LoudLon
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Andy - Absolutely, but historically the worst racists in the world have always been whites. To hell with killing baby Hitler, I'd rather go back in time and find the first person to ever claim their race was better than everyone else's and plug that guy. Kill the hate before it starts.

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

A basic cell phone

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

No, because I use a flip-phone that I bought in 2012. Why not? I don't need a stupid-phone.

• 1 year ago

Fear Factory

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Emptiness

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

End of.

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Saharan bird food pellets.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.