Who was it more sadder to see leaving Downing Street? Thatcher or May?

Both of these women cried when leaving Downing Street and announcing their retirements.

But who was it more emotional to watch?

I admired the Iron Lady and was sad to see her go. But Mrs May I dislike as she was a weak leader.

Tis another bank holiday I feel a spot of clay pigeon shoot.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

John Major - he was a decent guy. Blair became the man of the moment and everyone ridiculed Major because of back to basics and the cones hotline. He left us in decent shape and Blair reaped those rewards of recovery. Saying that, Major was also a mean, stingy Tory git of course

• Burberry McChav
      1 year agoReport

Major didn't do anything and back to basics wasn't mocked until his affair was revealed.

1 year ago

Have the syphilis bacteria finally eaten away at what was left of your tiny brain? Let’s see if someone in the STD section can help you.

• 1 year ago

I was a baby when Thatcher left, she was a real cold-hearted cow. I felt a bit sorry for May. I believe she did try her best but she was way out of her depth.

• 1 year ago

The second woman is bound to be compared to the first, though Thatcher didn't break down while talking the camera caught her afterwards. It's not as good as Thatcher being booted out, May wasn't as bad.

• 1 year ago

More sadder? The airs and graces of one's elitist education are slipping I see. Fret not though, as it's summer many of the less artistocratic shooters wear trainers, jeans, a T-shirt and a baseball cap.

May won't be leaving Downing Street for quite some time, so why not suspend your decision until that time.

• Nāga
    1 year ago

I was ecstatic when Thatcher went, but in retrospect she's the greatest PM in my lifetime. Mays legacy is one of failure.

• Ludwig
    1 year ago

'Tis another bank holiday I feel a spot of clay pigeon shoot.'

No doubt with the traps set out in the back of your local flat top pubs car park.

Do not forget your M&S cap and gilet, and your matching pair of Purdey fowling pieces with a foot sawn off the barrels.

• Biff
    1 year ago

I laughed less at May's departure.

1 year ago

I would say it must have been harder for Thatcher as she remained in power longer and at least May can console herself in the fact that she faced a massive challenge from the start, although I bet she’s still kicking herself to that snap election she had.

But the winner must go to a man! That man has already pretty much been forgotten already despite winning an outright majority . Yes , you got it David Cameron! If anyone ever scored a home goal that would be him. What a disastrous referendum for him

• patty
    1 year ago

I think Thatcher was tougher than MAy

1 year ago

They were both either fake crying for sympathy or were upset they had lost their power and privileges associated.

Both were (in May's case, 'are') vile scum pigs.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).