Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Why do Muslims think that the Koran is holy when the vast majority of them do not even read it. I see them littered about so many times.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Best Answer

MOST of them CAN'T READ ................PERIOD.

• Caesar
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Sure maybe that is the reason most of the stars got Arabic Muslim names... their lack of reading... Betelgeuse is a movie ghost you call when trouble with the living or a Christian name in your bubble up made Universe?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Salam,

Belief and action are two separate things, if a Muslim acts contrary to the Quran's teachings, but believes in the Quran's teachings, then they are simply sinners, not disbelievers.

wa salam.

• susan
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I'm with photonX. I don't believe you've seen copies of the Koran lying about anywhere.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Muslim on average read the Quran a little more than the average Christians...but is nothing holy in those books

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

<I see them littered about so many times> You find Qurans just lying around? I never have. Where do you live, anyway? I have no idea whether most Muslims have read the Quran or not, but something makes me think you pulled this entire question right out of your a s s. And if you think there aren't any Christians who have never read the scriptures they profess to believe cover to cover, you're fooling yourself.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

For the same reason Christians think the Bible is holy - they were indoctrinated as children into believing so.

• 7 months ago

Aloud snack bar

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.