Why do you think some people are more faithful to their marriages than others? Christians answer?

I mean even people like Israel Houghton cheat

While terrible people like Kim Jong are faithful to their wives

Why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Cheating has everything to do with insecurity or lack of and the need to bolster one's ego.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Try a few simple facts!

Christians are completely over subscribed in the divorce courts!

Atheist have been repeatedly shown to have far more enduring relationships!

When religion comes before love relationships wither and die!

• 9 months ago

respect

• 9 months ago

Those that cheat have lost their fear of God (Lk 12:5). They therefore no longer care if they sin against God (Gen 39:9), much less against their spouse and even their children.

As the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom (Pr 9:10), those who lose that fear often do very foolish things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Some people know what true love is, some have never had the opportunity to learn it.

• Mattie
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

They respect themselves, their partners and their families by honouring and keeping their vows. They don't take and don't make promises lightly.

• 9 months ago

People vary in every aspect. I don't know anything about Israel Houghton, but if Kim Jong-un (or Kim Jong-il for that matter) had cheated on his wife, do you think that you would get to hear about it?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You are descended from humans who reproduced successfully (duh). Many humans did that by cheating. As such, I would say there is a genetic component.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.