Human Self is inbuilt fabric of God,So Pharoah confused,I am God,River Nile flow by my command, Are we not Evidence of Existence of God?
" I am in your individuality, but you do not observe" (51:21)Quran.
it is Human mastered world and universe in Google and Hubble not Monkey, We are more similar to God than Monkey,
Evolution Theory is invalid on the following reasons
1. Time is illusion A relative standard (Einstein) Evolution is based on time, thus Evolution is illusion,Invalid
2,Gender is a barrier, species are pairs(male female) evolution in pairs unthinkable. New species after Human will be male or female ?
3. H2o remained unaffected by Time,Time will not change number of electronsTime fails as a cause of eternal change,
4.Time is void of self, Time is not aware when an accident will take place.
- 6 months agoBest Answer
“omar”, what many regard as the excellence of Christianity as a belief system describing the origins of existence and life is its focus upon spirit process and substance that includes divine prerogative, eternal purpose, sacred law, and the sovereign will of divinity. Human efforts to avoid mysticism, superstition, and the occult have resulted in the use of various finite tools to address the character and nature of life such as intellect, logic, philosophy, politics, and science. With those tools, focus is primarily on things carnal, material, measurable, mechanical, natural, and social.
Men may serve as living vessels of divine substance. Christians identify the Creator as the first source of “life essence” (we also say, breath; spirit; word) and personhood. The divine endowment is different from the conditions, inheritance, and traits provided through sexual reproduction by the first male and female (Adam). Awareness and self-will (willpower) within created beings and living creatures may be dominated by the operations of sin. Mortality, spiritual confusion, and continuing as susceptible to the operations of sin became a life challenge, and condition for all the children of man. Through the appearance of divine fullness using human flesh as Jesus Christ, mankind now may receive a fresh deposit of inseparable spirit matter from the makeup of GOD. Included are balance, faith, forbearance, gratitude, holiness, joy, longsuffering, lovingkindness, righteousness, wisdom, and wrath against sin.
During the time of famine, the Egyptian people became the private property of the Pharaohs, for they sold their own land, their livestock, and themselves to their ruler in order to survive. Idolatry, “secular knowledge” in place of “sacred knowledge,” and abuses of authority and dominion from GOD (i.e., government) within the one-world empire became widespread. The people became blind to the self-destruction and complete ruin of mankind that then overshadowed them. For Christians, commitment and faith that operate as the condemnation of sin, impartial judgment, salvation, and rebirth have become the evidence of the true and living GOD continuing to be active within his Creation. Consider again the following that uses language from the Bible:
1. Romans 1: 16-23, King James Version (KJV): 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. 18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
2. 2nd Peter 1: 2-11, KJV: 2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. 10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
There is far more that should be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended. (For example, 3. Romans 8: 4-9, KJV: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.) Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful. Be it unto you according to your faith.
Image downloaded 7:05 PM, May 28, 2019 @ https://i1.wp.com/bojackson54.com/wp-content/uploa...
THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DCSource(s): See image reference above.
- VeschengroLv 66 months ago
nope we are the result of evolution
- FireballLv 76 months ago
yes we are MADE IN HIS IMAGE...forget the stupid pharoh...he is dead
- Mr. BluelightLv 76 months ago
Meet King Canute and the tide.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 6 months ago
- 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘Lv 46 months ago
The LSD kicking in, is it?
- JeaLv 76 months ago
We are evidence of evolution. God is evidence that men pretend.