how much time do you waste to go to your job?

• 1 year ago

For most of the 30+ years I was working, my commute was only 3-5 miles, which was 15 to 20 minutes by bicycle. The time was not wasted. Besides being exercise, it was meditative, and may have helped my memory, which was considered to be better than average. Also, sometimes great ideas would occur to me while riding.

• DeeDee
    1 year ago

None usually, as I work from home. If I need to go in to the office it's about 45 minutes each way (between the bus ride and walking)

1 year ago

I sell my body in every place of fortaleza city -.-

• Kathy
    1 year ago

None, because I no longer work.

1 year ago

It's a five minute drive.

1 year ago

Zero, I work from the crib . I will admit that after many, many years commuting with idiotic, terrible drivers, that I am lovin it.

• 1 year ago

I actually live two miles away. It takes me five minutes to drive there ...and maybe another five minutes to sit in the parking lot deciding if I actually want to go in.

• 1 year ago

Not really any. It's about a 5 second walk from my bedroom to the office room, so...