Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 year ago

Is it ok for twins of opposite sex to see each other naked ??

So I’m a boy and have a twin sister, we are 13. All our lives our parents hadn’t had problems with nudity in the house. We share a room and are very close like friends. Often times we will get changed and fully naked with the other in the room, or sometimes we could ask to use the shower while one is using the bathroom, without thinking about it really. Lately I’ve noticed she’s hitting puberty and I can’t help but look, she doesn’t teally notice or care too much but I’m starting to think it is weird. Can someone answer me plz??!!

• Favorite Answer

You are both getting to an age where having some privacy can be a good thing. Skin is just skin, it sounds like you are noticing your sister develope in a normal, none creepy way. Like you are just noticing changes in her appearance the same way you might if she suddenly had a large scar, or drastically changed her hair color while you slept; it's something new, & noticeable so you can't help but look. It'll be just as hard for your sister not to notice your changes. For the next couple of years, seeing each other change clothes might become really embarssing. If separate rooms isn't an option, maybe ask your parents to buy a decorative, folding screen to put in a corner of your room for changing clothes? that way you have an option that doesn't require someone leaving the room everytime you need to put on a clean T-shirt.

• 1 year ago

I see nothing wrong in it but then I was brought up in a nudist household with three older brothers and one younger sister. My sister and I shared a room and slept naked in the same bed since she was old enough to sleep in a regular bed. To save water we also showered together. When I left home for college at 18 I realized it would take some getting used to sleeping alone in a bed.

• Foofa
    1 year ago

Just tell your sister you think you're both getting too old to change in front of each other.

• Nobody
    1 year ago

Personally, I don't think it would be to bad if you both had you're own rooms. But you are both at an age where curiosity could get the better of you, so you really should have your own rooms. Have you talked to your parents about this.?

• Brendan1 year agoReport

We only have 2 bedrooms in our house so we can’t do that

• 1 year ago

look but dont touch

• -
    1 year ago

Yep it's time you gave each other some privacy. It's probably ok if your both wearing underwear, at least but totally naked over the next few years is going to lead to some embarrassing moments.

1 year ago

not at that age, especially if youre the opposite sex, irn an identical twin rnyself but we're both girls

• 1 year ago

I don't think so 2b honest esp where you have noticed a change in her body.

• Rick B
    1 year ago

No, it is not appropriate for 13 year old siblings to see each other naked.