Is it justified to deny my existence while I Exist & see Myself and a vast universe passing by,since I & universe exist there must be A God?

Since I exist, the reason which caused my existence must be an existing factor, since I hear and see God must be An all hearing,seeing individual.

• Jojo
    Favorite Answer

NATURE...is the nearest thing to being a GOD.

Nature rules the world and the universe.

Nature can also be very cruel.

I have to wonder where this GOD of yours actually lives and why has he /she has got such a warped sense of humour, and yet is wanting people to love him anyway. What an egotist.

Surely scientific facts of how humans and the planets evolved is enough to tell you that there is no such thing as a God and that its all a myth 🙄.

• omar7 months agoReport

What is nature, when you utter a word nature you actually
      mean an unseen reality of God but you are not aware,,
      " I am in your individuality, but you do not observe"(Sura Dhariyat, 51:21)Quran

• Dick

No point in playing "philosophy games". It doesn't help. There is no god.

The problem with having a god is that we always tend to create one quite similar to ourselves in appearance and in attitude. I assume there is a strong force that makes living creatures, but it doesn't necessarily have to have our appearance and demeanor in order to do so.

Nice poetry. But as an argument for the existence of God it sucks.

• Nancy

The latter is not justified, not logically, because it is self-contradicting. Nor is the latter because it is a non sequitur. So, congratulations on employing two logical fallacies in a row. I'm not necessarily saying there's no logical argument that could be made for the existence of God, if for no other reason than I don't know all possible arguments, but that certainly isn't one.

Only if there were a way to show that universes can't exist independent of any gods.

God is eternal. This world is made up of only temporary.