Why Do Ashkenaz & Sephardic Jews Have Different Chief Rabbis In Israel?

• BMCR
    Favorite Answer
  • janhoi

Different cultural traditions that manifest themselves in things like different liturgies

Source(s): Anglican Christian

Jews will blow up that famous Mosque and will build 3rd Temple there ... then antichrist will ride on a donkey into 3rd Temple...

Supposedly, Jews will reject the antichrist when antichrist takes off his gloves to make improper sign of the cross... (just for show)...

because they will see his big animal-like nails... (prophecy by saint Pelageya of Ryazan?)

they will remember what Jesus told them: "I came in My Father's Name and you didn't accept Me, but another (the antichrist) will come in his own name and you will accept him"; forgive me....

Edit: death to the evil flying pale-faced red-eyed antichrist ! ! !

Long live Ruski Orthodox Tsar (who will fight the antichrist).... ! ! !

Forgive me but have courage to go hide within a small group (7-15 people according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze) in order to escape mark of the beast...;

zombie police will not see those who hid (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov)...thank You'all for reading... and remember

NO ELECTRONICS ! ! !

why? so that you won't be tracked ...

Even old broken unplugged TV sets from 1970's will show the antichrist; forgive me.