If you post a photo of a very cheap meal - would your friends avoid liking it cause its so plain?

On facebook I have photos of expensive vacations, vacation resorts, foods, drinks, resorts, tourist attractions, expensive restaurants, expensive salads

Today I posted a photo of a very cheap salad - and instead of the many likes I usually get - I only had 3 likes - a lady who goes out of her way to like unpopular posts and two of my best friends

I thought it was weird my friends would avoid liking a photo of a cheap meal I had

And when my ex-boyfriend who talked to me he said all I cared about was materialism and recognition by others

Its possible he concluded that based on the things I was posting on facebook

I think about God all day long - but I rarely ever talk about God in public - I talk about other things - God is like air - you breathe it - that doesn't mean you talk about it

• ,
    Favorite Answer

"It's possible he concluded that based on the things I posted on Facebook." You think? You've posted pictures of your expensive vacations, resorts, food, drinks and attractions. People attach way too much significance on social media.

• GEEGEE

People seem to really love salads, or eh, not so much. So yes it's possible the simplicity of the salad didn't draw much interest.

Why do you post pictures of food? Trust me, no one cares.

sorne rnight

• art

why would you want to post photos of your meals - are you mad

why would you then care what other people think of your meal - are you crazy

the question begs WHY would you want to post any photos of your dinners ??? And on top of that stress over whether people will 'like' them or not ???

I wouldn't care if people like the photo/post or not. If they like it good, if not good. If they like a photo of a very cheap meal, that's good. If they don't like it, that's good. Post up what you feel comfortable, not because you are trying to please and get approval from others.

😄

Are you kidding?

My peoples posted up a meme of a piece of toast with cheese and pepperoni on it, titled "D'Struggle." 😄

Mocking fancy Digiorno.

So... no.

Our daily foods and even ethnic foods consist of cheap goods we grew up with.

We post up fancy stuff too. But humble beginnings never go out of style. ✊🥴