Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

Did anyone experience inability to login to Yahoo, recently?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

YES!

Not only Yahoo! Answers, but Yahoo! E-mails too.

This new security enhancement of requiring to log-in every time is a real pain. And the continued "Error" & Problems is all but driving me away.

Three Days I could not log in, Yesterday I could not log in, ether.

I expect the next step is "Buy" express access.

It is rendering the "Easy Switch" unusable.

The "Two Week" sign-in is also worthless, since I have more than one e-mail account for various purposes (avoiding Spammers)

• Ben
    1 year ago

No, I'm fully logged in now and it's working fine for me.

• Daniel
    1 year ago

Yahoo a Few Days ago had a Login Issue that Kicked Everyone out of there Account and made Everyone Sign back in over and over again

It has since been Fixed so It should be Fine now

• .
    1 year ago

As is evidenced by the MANY questions posted about this previous to yours (check the Yahoo Answers category to see if others are having the same issue as you, before posting a question about an issue you are having - you might find your answer and save yourself 5 pts), the site was having issues yesterday through this morning. The problem was logging in and staying logged in to Yahoo ANSWERS, not just Yahoo. Users weren't having login issues using any other part of Yahoo other than Answers yesterday.

• ?
    1 year ago

The debacle that occurred yesterday and over the last couple weeks included login repetitions and endless tests of spotting fire hydrants, chimneys, store fronts, crosswalks, traffic signals...but today is a new day and the monster-like demons seem to have evaporated away.

• 1 year ago

Yes, but it looks like everything is back to normal. I think it probably had something to do with the reCAPTCHA thing they are trying to implement nowadays.

1 year ago

Yes            

1 year ago

Yes, and it pissed me off.