Can I please vent?

I had this crush on a boy for almost two years now. I’m 14 years old and today is the second day of summer. I already miss him. Please don’t make fun of me because I am being serious and I’m kind of sad. The reason why I am so sad is because I’m not sure if I will get any classes with him next year. My school is massive and the lunches are split up into three different periods. He’s taking a lot of advanced classes and I’m just taking regular ones. As I said my school is absolutely huge. There are four different teachers for every subject and their is ten periods. I got lucky this year that I had one class with him. We have a really good friendship and I have his number. I think he might even like me...

I’m sorry if I’m being irrational. Any advice because I really do want to keep the friendship going, even if he doesn’t like me back. It’s still a valuable friendship and he is a really nice, funny, smart person. I’m really hurting right now. So please be kind and take me seriously.

Thank you for reading.

Favorite Answer

Since you have his number why don't you text him? Start with simple things, like how is summer going or what are his plans. Maybe you can slip in the text if he wanted to go to the movies or something. Just relax. Play it calm, cool and collecting.

• Foofa

If you have his number you can reach out to him over the summer to stay in touch. Then is cement a friendship before you go back to school he'll be more likely to seek you out on campus even if he doesn't have any classes with you. But eventually you'll have to tell him about your crush because pretending to just want a platonic friendship is a pretty rude thing to do when secretly you've got other desires.

• Tepee

You have his number plus all forms of social media to keep in touch with him over the summer. Just be careful you don't seem 'needy' by texting or messaging him too often. Perhaps you can arrange to meet him if you find he'll be at a specific place or event. Good luck.

• Trouble7 months agoReport

Thank you. I follow the don’t send more than two messages until he responds rule. So I don’t seem desperate or something. Thank you.

• lala

Contact him

What is wrong with young people of today

Always afraid to be reject ??

YES contact him and see what he as to say

Unfortunately, we all have to learn in life that not everyone we like or even love is going to like or love us back. And, a friendship or romantic relationship requires there to be a mutual attraction, which seems to be lacking from him.

Do you see him anywhere outside of school ?

• Trouble7 months agoReport

Unfortunately no. We’ve hung out before and most of the time he starts the conversation but I don’t see him outside of school because he doesn’t live that close to me.

So, there's no way to find him during the summer?

• Trouble7 months agoReport

There is, I’m gonna text him and see if he wants to hang out or something idk.