Am i one of the few white americans that isn't terrified of the browning of white america?

as a white american I realize that all races are created equally and that we all bleed red.

In fact I couldn't care if I was the last white person in the world because I realize race is an absolutely meaningless concept with no value in anyway whatsoever.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

White Supremacists and NeoNazis are a small minority in the US. They usually hide out in the sewers of any civilized nation and generally skulk around on the Dark web just waiting for a treasonous moron like Trump to collude with a foreign power and call them out into the open to share in his thievery.

Eye roll

• 1 year ago

There is a growing share of “woke” whites who are sick and tired of the racism against nonwhites in this country — I am one of them

• It's your ability that counts.

• 1 year ago

You are a troll. What is your race?

1 year ago

Spoken like a white person who has never lived in section 8 housing with the type of ‘brown’ neighbors you would find yourself rubbing elbows with in such a setting. Easy to be so tolerant from a safe distance

• 1 year ago

I'm not sure if we are a minority but it certainly is a good thing although no offense but no non-racist person uses the word "browning"

• John
    1 year ago

**** on you. I ain't touching your freak spawn.

But I'll bone every white woman to spite you you whoremongering nothing.

You and your "browning" is only your brains on drugs and alcohol just "cooking away" under the the sun.

Put your tin foil hat back on it'll help.

• 1 year ago

As long as all Citizens act Responsibly I hardly care what the color of their skin is. But I do prefer individuals who are ethical, productive, self-sufficient, and are reasonably proficient in the use of American English.

1 year ago

apparently ...................................................

1 year ago

No. You are a black troll who posts this question everyday to make it appear as if white minority is a wonderful thing to happen for white people all over the world.

Drink bleach.