brinna asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 year ago

Implantation bleeding or withdrawal bleeding?

Okay so I’m on the pill . 3 active weeks with 1 week with the placebo pills . I haven been slacking with my BC with at times missing 4 pills at a time . Around the time I miss pills I have unprotected sex in which my partners cums inside. I usually get my period on day 3-4 of the placebo week. This time I started bleeding on the 1st day of my placebo week . It has been accompanied by harsh cramps but little blood .

To give a batter description. On Saturday night I noticed some blood when I wiped .by early Sunday morning (1:00 am ) there was a little bit of blood on my Tampon .. followed by the rest of the day by 10:00 pm Sunday I had stopped bleeding .. I woke up this morning ( Monday) still no blood . Just a brown tint when I wipe .

*also* my periods are never like this. For 2 years every month since I been on the pill, my periods are 4 days long and somewhat heavy on the first day . That’s the concern going on

Should I buy a test ? Is it too early ?

• Elle
    1 year ago

TMI. Too early to test. You're human, not a machine with settings.

Signs and symptoms of Pregnancy **THERE ARE NO SIGNS IN THE FIRST 4 to 6 WEEKS.

For example, nausea can be a discomfort (morning sickness), but if, in combination with significant vomiting, it causes water-electrolyte imbalance it is a complication. Common symptoms and discomforts of pregnancy include: Tiredness, Constipation, Pelvic girdle pain, Back pain. Occasional, irregular, and often painless contractions that occur several times per day. Edema (swelling). Common complaint in advancing pregnancy. Increased urinary frequency. Urinary tract infection. Regurgitation, heartburn, and nausea. Pregnancy-related stretch marks. Breast tenderness and tingling is common during the first trimester, and is more common in women who are pregnant at a young age.