I think the way Meghan Markle has cut off her father is horrible and doesn’t get enough support in my opinion, thoughts ?

He is 74 dying and in bad health yet she has cut him off from her life. For someone like herself to be able marry into the Royal Family, she does not provide financial support or even acknowledge . No matter what he did, I think this is terrible. How someone can go through life this says more about her. I think... show more He is 74 dying and in bad health yet she has cut him off from her life. For someone like herself to be able marry into the Royal Family, she does not provide financial support or even acknowledge . No matter what he did, I think this is terrible. How someone can go through life this says more about her. I think many years in the future when he is long gone she will miss him and regret the way she treated him in his last years