Do you support or oppose Trumps Trade Wars?

Trading with countries like China and Mexico has caused the United States to lose millions of factories/jobs.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Isn't it funny that today, our "political discourse," is not about whether we support or oppose a "war" where thousands of people literally die, but whether we support a "trade war," and willing to forego having access to cheap guacamole and electronics for a couple months?

I don't think people realize how good we have it under this current administration to be squabbling over such things, as the the most serious pressing issues of our time.

• 1 year ago

Oppose. The trade war will cause us to lose more jobs. So will the immigration crackdown.

• 1 year ago

The USA is the world's largest economy and Trump still complains about "not getting a good deal". The general economic forecast is that Trump's trade wars will negatively impact the economy, slow growth, etc. I wish Trump would work on US infrastructure, health care, environment . . .

1 year ago

I opposed them there tax on the middle class in the poor.

1 year ago

I don't like protectionism at all, but I'm glad to see that Trump actually made the tariffs work. I think taxation is theft and we shouldn't have to pay the bloated salaries of professional liars. That being said, results matter too. Mexico caved. Good on Trump.

1 year ago

Support because I oppose cuckservatives and Democraps encouraging the shifting of industry where wages and environmental protections are the lowest. If you oppose Trump on this then you support slave wages and unrestrained environmental destruction.

• sam
    1 year ago

oppose.....................

• Edward
    1 year ago

Support we’ve been getting shafted for decades on trade deals .Trump is leveling the playing field.

• 1 year ago

You can't imagine those jobs are going to come back. Trump is in power for another year, after that a sane person will occupy the White House and turn back all of Trump's stupid tariffs.