Is this girl worth pursuing?

So about a month ago, I met a girl on a dating site. After a few weeks, we began texting each other and that is when we really hit it off. We had similar senses of humour, we loved joking around. We’d text each other almost non stop when we could. We met last week, and she said she had a lot of fun and a really good time.

Just yesterday I asked her out again and she said she was busy, then she said she should tell me since we’re friends she went out with a coworker for coffee. She said it was just as friends and nothing more. Saying she’s expanding her interests to see what she wants and figure things out. Said she didn’t want to keep it from me, and and didn’t want me to be upset, and that she really enjoys talking to me.

I approached it maturely, saying I was not upset. But at the same time, I’m wondering if it’s even worth still trying to pursue. Thanks for your thoughts.

Favorite Answer

She's not ready to commit herself to a relationship yet. You might be better off pursuing other chicks who are, if that's what you are wanting.

It depends on your self esteem and confidence. If you aren't afraid of competition, by all means, go for it.

Girls dont like guys at all

Any girl off a dating site or an app is a big slutbag, just leave that crap alone. Your best bet is to go to your nearest sleazy bar and pick up the first ***** you see.

• Snezzy

Nope. Nope. Nope.