Who are the Nature Karta, Why do they reject Zionism, why they are not on national TVs.?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's Neuteri Karta. They are a sect of Haredi Judaism. Haredi Jews in general oppose Zionism. The Neuteri Karta believe that political Zionism is sinful and goes against the will of God. They believe that Jews can not have their own state until the coming of the Messiah. They believe that the establishment of a Jewish state in Israel through violence or human self determination is sinful since it rebels against God's plan to restore the Jewish people to Israel via the Messiah.

• BMCR
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

" Haredi Jews in general oppose Zionism."
      According to the figures on a Neuteri Karta website, around 8% of Orthodox Jews are anti Zionist.
      While that figure is higher among Charedim, I would say that the norm would be non Zionist instead of anti Zionist.

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They are a minority of a minority.

There are (simplistically) three categories:

Zionist, non Zionist, anti Zionist.

The vast majority of Orthodox Jews are Zionist or non Zionist.

A minority are anti Zionist.

The Neturei Karta is a minority of that.

Satmar, considered the "standard" of anti Zionism within Orthodox Jews, has rejected the Neturei Karta for their antics.

Thus, they are largely inconsequential but they get a lot of "screen time" in the media.

• helene
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They're not on TV a lot because they're just that batty. They're considered extreme fringe.

But I saw them on TV several times during the early 2000s, on C-SPAN. The network at that time was covering every anti-war and anti-Israel rally in America, so it seemed like every week the left was trotting out their favorite Jew-hating Jews.

• 6 months ago

I don't know, probably some new people that the media is "informing us" about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.