Should America just end the petrodollar, return to the Gold Standard, and stop these dumb wars to appease the inept Koch brothers?

Update: Funny how contards accuse me of being a liberal when I'm Libertarian.
Update 2: Not blaming America. Blaming the rent-seeking idiots turning our country into a war based economy
Update 3: America is a good country and it deserves better.
Update 4: @The Big Cat Retired. I'm aware of that. Crises make good opportunities for better change. The dollar will crash and we will implement a new currency and at last return back to local decision making and Republican values instead of this imperial nonsense. Regardless, it's going to crash no matter how long... show more @The Big Cat Retired.

I'm aware of that. Crises make good opportunities for better change. The dollar will crash and we will implement a new currency and at last return back to local decision making and Republican values instead of this imperial nonsense.

Regardless, it's going to crash no matter how long we wait. The longer we wait, the more disastrous the collapse will be.
Update 5: Debt deflation is the price to pay to restore our economy.

Think about this: If we have another recession with interest rates being this low, we will crash. There's no more Keynesianism or monetary policy that can fix it.