Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Why do I get so obessed with the Charles Manson cult when I get drunk?

Update:

You would, Corvus. How to get you un bored. Hhhmmmmm, well what if he was a CIA agent sent by the government gods to corrupt youth in some weird corruption of youth experimentÉ ever think aboot dat

Update 2:

I ffucking hate cults. I seriously just find cults interesting...... and Alcohol increases my interest in cults for some bizarre reason.

Update 3:

I hate Trump

Update 4:

@Tim..... RISE! RISE!..... lol. You can count me out...... in.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best Answer

The whole Manson Family thing was going on when I was about 6-7 years old and I was obsessed with it back then. I totally understood why they did exactly what he told them to do.

Cults also fascinate me with the leader's ability to manipulate their followers. Jim Jones, Heaven's Gate, David Koresh - what was it about those guys that they could brainwash and control so many people? When I graduated HS, there were people handing out flyers, trying to persuade my classmates to move out to Oregon and follow the Bagwan Shree Rajneesh. A couple of our friends went and later we helped one of them escape.

• Tim
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Maybe you have been listening to The Beatles and have been receiving subliminal messages.

• Jake
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

A person can battle cults, drunkenness and other sins using the rosary and fasting.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Does it make you want to touch youself in that special place?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because you are a Trump voter maybe? 76.9% percenter?

• 5 months ago

Perhaps you are about 15 years old. That's about the age when kids become obsessed with serial killers, nazis, and drawing skulls.

• 5 months ago

I do not know, but I am already bored.

Edit: I see. Now you have my interest.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.