The womens World Cup.?

There is a lot of coverage of the tournament. I think it is great. I am watching and enjoying it. Are you?.

• snafu
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I am generally enjoying it. The standard has risen and England are doing well - that keeps my interest. VAR is a bit annoying and getting it right will prove to be an ongoing art. This World Cup will be a tipping point in the women’s game.

• 1 year ago

'm also watching the Women's World Cup and I'm really enjoying it. It will be a difficult game for the United States against France, but I think the United States advances to the semi-final.

• Kev
    1 year ago

Definately, and each of the quarter finals look really good as well.

1 year ago

Yes, I have thoroughly enjoyed the games that I have watched. The only problem I have had is with the behavior of a few of the players. This has taken the gloss off what has otherwise been an amazingly good tournament. The standard of play in many of the games has been terrific and as it reaches the final stages, the excitement has increased. I was actually a little disappointed that the group stage finished as having two, three or even four games on each day was great! Can't wait for the next one, whoever wins ..... :)

• 1 year ago

it is intaresting .if girls play of world cup

• 1 year ago

I've seen USA vs Sweden and will watch more in the 2nd round

• Lôn
    1 year ago

Nope....it's worse than watching Division 2 games. One positive point though is that the women get up after being tackled, not like many of the men who writhe around on the floor as though they've been shot.

• 1 year ago

Its is very fantastic game..I enjoying the game

1 year ago

I am, haven't watched all but liked the bits I have seen

1 year ago

I didn't know it was a thing, can you tell if the spectator in the stands is enjoying it?