(Spoilers) Did anyone else feel kind of bad for Thanos when he was ambushed and had his arm cut off in Endgame?

I don’t know why, but I kind of felt bad for Thanos when he was ambushed while trying to eat his meal. Did anyone else feel this as well?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best Answer

I mean, a little. You have to respect that he thought he was doing the right thing by eliminating world hunger and he was obviously mad when people ridiculed him for the idea.

In his eyes, he was a hero and just wanted to rest. So, yeah, I get where you come from.

• LilyRT
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

so....they should have given him a heads up so he would be ready for them and kill them when they showed up? the guy was an all powerful danger to the universe. playing fair with him is just stupid and is essentially selling out the rest of the life in the universe.

• 5 months ago

No. He killed half the people after he snapped his fingers. He deserves to die for murder half the heroes and people.

• 5 months ago

Not really. He just killed half the universe, he deserved to die.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I was honestly surprised to see that in a popular movie for people of all ages. It seemed a little strong, and unnecessary.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.