Noah asked in HealthDental · 1 year ago

My jaw pops when I clench my teeth hard. Or just chew.?

I honestly like it because its satisfying to pop it but its not normal so I probably shouldn t be so stoked to have it xD My friend told me that it will go away just by like, existing... Is there a way to make it go away faster? (If I end up wanting to lol)

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

If have this issue. Whenever I would see Obama or Hillary, my jaw would clench in anger at these idiots. Now, I've learned to ignore what these lying imbeciles have to say and I'm much happier.

• 1 year ago

Sounds like you could have TMJ. TMJ is triggered by multiple internal factors and therefore can only be treated by tackling all of those internal elements responsible for TMJ and not by protecting the teeth, calming the muscles or using pain relievers. The only way you can ever Heal your TMJ is by correctly diagnosing your condition from within by listening to what your body is trying to tell you, work with it and free yourself. Here is how i got rid of mine for good http://tiny.cc/TMJaway

• 1 year ago

Might be permanent or might overtime fix itself. My jaw can even lock itself and that can be painful.