kegin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Can my twin brother and I go to jewish summer camp if were now practicing muslims?

my twin brother and I were raised in a devout jewish household , we are both 14. about a year ago we both decided to convert to Islam and are now muslims. Our family was very supportive of this decision of both of ours as they should be since its the politically correct thing to do. can we still attend jewish summer camp if we are no longer jewish? anyone know?

• BMCR
    Favorite Answer

Obvious troll is obvious.

Also, obvious troll doesn't even bother to make his questions hidden so it was quite easy to find the following question posted a month ago where he said: "I'm originally from Iraq and now live in white suburban america. I am also an atheist. "

• Lv 7

I had noticed that too, but what TH, there wasn't much else on the board. Most everyone has left because of trolls like the asker.

The real question, in this case, would be why would you spin such a story on such a degraded forum (such as this) when you could directly inquire to the camp in question.

You will always be Jewish regardless of what other religion you practice.

I see no reason why you could not go, even if you practice Islam,

or Hindu or Buddhism.

• Lv 7

Jenny, you are old fashioned. We do things differently these days. Muslims go to Jewish camps where I live. The only thing that hasn't changed is that you won't find Jewish girls in a Muslim boys summer camp. You won't find Muslim girls there either.

Why would you want to? If you didn't like being Jewish, you should leave their camp alone like you left the faith.

• BMCR

"also why are jewish people opposed..."
      This wording further indicates the person is a troll.