Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Trump is known for reading the bible in public. Is he really a man of God or simply a hoax?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Katz22
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump reading from the Bible in public, means nothing. Trump certainly doesn't conduct his life like he is a man of God. Cheating on wives, lying, calling out and ridiculing others, hateful and derogatory tweets about others, dishonesty, negativity, boastfulness, etc. are not characteristics of a Godly man.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

The same could be asked of Obama.

Obama was known for going to Rev. Wright's Church. Was Obama really a Christian or secretly a Muslim?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

At least he's not a Muslim married to some guy named Michael and selling us out to Russia and Iran like his predecessor.

• 9 months ago

Trump might have an honest devotion to his belief in God or it could be that he is pretending to seem pious. As humans are hypocrites.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Reading in public? I imagine Trump has done very little voluntary reading in his life

• 9 months ago

When he refers to 2 Corinthians as "Two Corinthians" when he's you know he's a fraud.

• 9 months ago

I would agree he's pandering to a specific demographic. You, know, just like liberal candidates do with other demographics.

It's not great, but it's politics.

When he panders to the Christian base, it cheapens the faith. When leftists pander to their demographics, it cheapens my take-home pay.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

run it back uh I can never trust a ***** HOW YOU DO THAT uh

• 9 months ago

He is a hoax. He is not a religious man. If he has spent any time in church he would have known not to say, "Two Corinthians" instead of "second Corinthians".

If he was truly a man of God he would not be so full of hate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.