Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

why do cons get mad when Google censors free speech?

Google is a private company. I thought cons were for the free market weren't they?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Conservatives have cornered the market at turning privilege into victimhood.

• Curtis 1911
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Interesting point Joe,,,, can you give me an example of Conservatives turning privilege into victimhood?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Because Google want to have their cake and eat it.

If they are a private company that can censor anything it wants then they are in control of what they put out so can be held to account by the courts.

They like to maintain that they are just a conduit like a telephone company if anyone threatens to sue. So they need to make up their minds which they want to be.

• John
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Google is NOT a private company.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Because cons believe they're entitled to special rules!

They believe everyone should respect them! While they hold everyone else in contempt!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Cons are for the free market that's why I avoid Google and use DuckDuckGo and https://searchconservative.com/

• ...Show all comments
    • Curtis 1911
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Hey dumbass you just asked for my opinion with your question,,,, and it must matter or you would not posted your comment.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Just because I believe they have a right to censor people doesn't mean I approve of them censoring people.

Before google bought Youtube it was essentially a free speech zone, while now it is quickly becoming a liberal echo chamber. Google has by all accounts ruined what YouTube was all about with their desire to control the message and push forward their own ideology.

• 9 months ago

They are breaking the law by doing so. It was a law that was created early on when the internet was available to only a few. Clause 22 of the Data/Information Act 1998

• 9 months ago

They fear the truth the facts and good people.

• 9 months ago

you don't even realize that you're just talking about feelings again.....do you?

• Joe9 months agoReport

Trump is the king of feels over reals.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

If Pres Trump wishes to do so, he can destroy Google.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.