Why Do Muslims Believe That There Can Be No Prophet After Muhammad?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Kin
    Lv 5
    4 months ago
    Best Answer

Because it is the way Allah decreed, Allah chosen the final Prophet to the final nation; the final followers of a Prophet and what the truthful Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, himself said to his companions and his followers.

I thank my Allah for making me a follower of Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him and part of the nation of Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him and for making Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, my prophet. It is the best blessing and favor of Allah. All gratitude and praises belongs to Allah the Most High.

Although, there will be impostors who impersonating, mocking, who slandering and who are lying about Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, who claim to be the Prophet Muhammad, who spread lies of things the Prophet Muhammad never said and who do it those heinous evil deeds and intentions because they were paid bribery and were given false promises of whatever they wanted by pathetic morons telling them to do this. Those impostors did it for fame and glory. Their fame and glory is nothing but rubbish and they will have nothing in the hereafter as well. Their dirty money and what they desired means nothing and will be a big nothing in the end although they will pay a heavy price for the evil deeds they committed. There are many impostors out there doing these evil slandering and evil deeds.

Impostors who also impersonating the Prophet-messiah Jesus, peace & blessings be upon him and who are taking bribery and living the high life through corruption and misleading others. They also seeking fame and glory. People who actually believe them that they're the messiah, who pay them, who do things for them. In the end, those who followed those impostors and the impostors themselves will fail and will be one of the ultimate losers on Day of Judgement.

• Kin
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

please ask me, because I have interesting, wonderful short videos that I'm sure would explain or point out.

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

because in the islamic faith, we are told that MOhammed is the end of all Gods prophets.. He came to clear up the misconceptions that Judaism and Christianity had.. Although in Islam we believe both Moses and Jesus were pure prophets of God and they had attempted to bring Gods message, but humanity changed and corrupted the message.. So God finally put the end to that and sent the Quran.. which is the same code of morals that Moses and Jesus had in their original message.. we muslims do believe that Jesus is to return, but he isnt a "new" prophet, as he has already been here.. There is no need for God to send a new prophet cause the Quran has already cleaned up everything and said everything God needs to say to us humans... no need for anything new.. Just we ourselves need to clean up our acts and follow Gods commandments

• 4 months ago

Yes, because Allah in Quran had said that there will be no prophet after prophet Muhammad saw pbuh

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Muslims is a false religion

• Nyda4 months agoReport

Muslim is not a religion. The religion is called Islam and the followers are called muslims. If you do not know that, then you are in no position to pass judgements.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

LOL. It's called indoctrination. Just look at some of the absolute BS stories Christians believe through their indoctrination. A 600 year old man can build an ark. A man can walk on water. A man can come back from the dead. A man can live in a whale. A man can live on a mountain for 40 days without food and water. Absolute BS.

• jimmy
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

@ a ss. No it hasn't. Checkmate.

• Kenzie
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

If Muhammad was living now instead of the​ middle of no where in the 7th century, his BS about being a prophet would never stand up to scrutiny.

• 4 months agoReport

Facts are never delusional.

• 4 months ago

Thats a good question... Maybe for them they dont have another. ... prophet .. but other nations do, today there are they are just not well known.. keep it quite. And dont collect money from people

• 4 months ago

Same reason as christers think Jebus was the messiah.

It's what they've been programmed with.

~

• Everard
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

@ạrsehole "Wrong idiot."

So you're the right idiot.
      Thanks for the clarification.
      ~

• 4 months ago

Irrelevant, Mohamad served and worshipped Satan aka "allah".

• jimmie4 months agoReport

You are going to burn in hell for saying that you pagan.

• Because that's what Mohamad told them lol.

• 4 months agoReport

Kins a terrorist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.