Should I get rid of my haunted doll?

Here's the deal. I like my doll. It helps me sleep at night. Like Benadryl. It was given to me by my Native American great grandfather. Problem is, it's in a different room every time I wake up, and it never blinks. It's definitely haunted. Your advice is welcome! I thought I knew all the answers but I guess not.

• Favorite Answer

Have you tried tying its legs together so that it can't walk about while you are asleep?

uhhh, i guess, make sure no one is in your house. and pour salt water over it and burn it into ashes.

• Tom
    1 year ago

Perhaps it's NOT the Doll, but a GHOST that likes it as much as you and moves it at night or forgets to return it. It might get angry if you get rid of the doll.

• 1 year ago

First, you need to hide it where nobody will find it. If it is still moving rooms, then you may have a case but at the moment, all you have is a doll so keep it for now. It is probably your parents who move it once you are sleeping in case you lie on it and have an uncomfortable sleep.

• Mr. P
    1 year ago

Maybe it's bored. I wouldn't get rid of it based on it moving around the house.

Set it up with a pencil and paper and see if it draws anything.

• Robin
    1 year ago

I think you have to cut its head off

Source(s): talking tina
  • 1 year ago

you could be sleep walking