Now that Acosta is gone, are there still as many "Swamp Creatures" in the Whitehouse as there are Pythons in the Everglades?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump is just going to haul in another "Acting Secretary" stand-in after this latest bungle. The only qualification for the job is to be able to fit in the same rubber fish-suit that Acosta wore. Trump doesn't care about competence or ability, he just wants someone corrupt enough to be comfortable enough to parrot the Trumpian line whenever told to do so.

Even a POX "News analyst" could see the writing on the wall for Acosta - he predicted that he'd be gone by Friday.

And pythons aren't native to the Everglades - they were released by irresponsible people who didn't care about the possible damage that could be done. Just like Trump doesn't care about the damage his crew does in Washington.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • wowser
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

THere are more swamp creatures in the white house

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Donald Trump surrounds himself with Swamp Creatures, even at Trump Tower. (R. Kelly's apartment at Trump Tower?) Pandora's Box may turn out to be Pandora's Storage Unit.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It's "White House" . . . . don't make one word by confusing with "Whitewater".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Yes, including the "creature from the black lagoon" aka Trump.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

i think i saw your maw in the everglades ..

• 1 year ago

There are alligators in Chicago. Specifically, Humboldt Park.

• Darth Beaver
      Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

I saw that on the News.....jaw dropping amazing!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.