Hey asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Does liberals hatred of America, hatred of our troops, and disrespect of our flag really just stem from total hatred of themselves?

• Susie
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Brainwashing is a powerful tool. They will repeat anything that goes against their opposition. It doesn’t matter how illogical, or factual it is. Most support things that they don’t even really believe in. Most aren’t even aware of the hypocritical things they do and say. They contradict themselves constantly.

• Marduk
    1 year ago

I am an American, I was a troop and I don't worship a piece of nylon made in China. I don't hate myself either. Nor do I hate, as you do, everyone else!

• 1 year ago

Does conservative obsession with smearing Liberals with lies about what they stand for border on the psychotic? Or is this just an example of the fact they cant actually criticize our true policy positions and instead have to constantly create one straw man argument after another in order to fool themselves into believing they have somehow won the war of ideas?

• Susie
      1 year agoReport

If you didn’t contradict yourselves so much... You are supposedly against open borders but don’t want any illegals stopped, or citizen questions on census forms, or IDs when voting. And you wonder why people say you are hypocritical.

1 year ago

Says the guy who loves his boy Trump colluding with the enemy. Classic!

• Joseph
    1 year ago

I've been noticing a prerequisite self loathing among liberals for years now. That was no always the case, 60's and 70's liberals were genuine nice people and we'll meaning.

• Joseph
      1 year agoReport

Well those liberals were much morr open minded and at least willing to discuss issues, now they are mean spirited , closed minded and poo flinging monkeys.

• humpty
    1 year ago

No. Does your hatred of liberals come from selfish lack of concern for you fellow Americans, simple greed or an inability to accept minorities as equally entitled to share the benefits of citizenship?

Scott is right, you are projecting your own character flaws on us to justify them in yourself.

• 1 year ago

As I understand it, the Left is showing signs of human nature, unbridled by God. They have no compunction, they don't even seem to really care about whatever they argue about. Their compunction is that of a zombie; there isn't any. They just try to devour whatever is in their way.

compunction

noun

1. a feeling of uneasiness or anxiety of the conscience caused by regret for doing wrong or causing pain; contrition; remorse.

2. any uneasiness or hesitation about the rightness of an action.

Why didn't the Democrats care about the illegal aliens before?

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • summer
    1 year ago

No its not the Liberals.

1 year ago

No offense but you're really stupid. Isn't there a big bag of sh!t that you should be eating?

• 1 year ago

I'm a liberal, and I don't hate anything or anyone. What you're obviously doing, is called "projecting".