Card Game Name?

I have very little information over the card game, but I remember that I enjoyed it! I would explain it as being similar to a 4 square game, where you were basically "ranked." So the 4th was called a "peasant" the 3rd was called the "knight," 2nd called "queen," and the 1st... show more I have very little information over the card game, but I remember that I enjoyed it!

I would explain it as being similar to a 4 square game, where you were basically "ranked." So the 4th was called a "peasant" the 3rd was called the "knight," 2nd called "queen," and the 1st was called "king." The names may be different, but this is what I remember.

Anyways, I remember that if, the queen for example, were to come in last place, the other players would move up/change seats, and the queen would go to the peasant seat.

I know this is little information, but if you know the name of the game i'm describing or even how to play it, that would be great!
0