My boyfriend broke up with me because he said I am ugly & I feel humiliated. What can I do?

My boyfriend of 4 months told me that he was only seeing me because he had a dry spell and just wanted to nail someone regularly and I had money. He said he found someone better and doesn't want to hang out with me anymore. This came after I text him a bunch of times cause he was ignoring me. He was my first... show more My boyfriend of 4 months told me that he was only seeing me because he had a dry spell and just wanted to nail someone regularly and I had money. He said he found someone better and doesn't want to hang out with me anymore. This came after I text him a bunch of times cause he was ignoring me. He was my first boyfriend and I was a virgin until I met him. He was so sweet at first but now that I know it was an act and I was being used I feel so humiliated and depressed. I feel like no-one will want me and I don't want to see my friends anymore because I am so humiliated. I don't know what to do