66g of paracetamol in 7 days?

So I worked out I've managed to take 132 paracetamol capsules (the 500mg kind) over the course of 7 days by taking a few too many every 3 to 4 hours, which works out at 66g. And really I'm just wondering whether anything bad is likely to happen at all. Just curious tbh because I feel absolutely fine apart... show more So I worked out I've managed to take 132 paracetamol capsules (the 500mg kind) over the course of 7 days by taking a few too many every 3 to 4 hours, which works out at 66g. And really I'm just wondering whether anything bad is likely to happen at all.

Just curious tbh because I feel absolutely fine apart from being a tad sleep deprived and discovering a few minor bruises...

And before anyone says it, I'll go to the hospital IF I develop serious symptoms, but it's over an hour away so I'm not going while I'm completely fine