☺
☺ asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

what is the reason that some people are annoyed very easily?

like just they get annoyed about just anything, what is reason? why some are opposite?

I might be like that a lot of times . Like my neighbor was using this edging tool last weekend, and I understand it is his property and his time off from work, but it as irritating the hell out of me for some reason. especially since it was near dark .

& I dislike people just walking in on me while I am in , for example the kitchen, or just anywhere , another example outside, the neighbor walks over and says something to me , chit chat, etc. , I hate how some just sneak up on you and then you have to say something to them or you look unfriendly or hostile, etc.

Favorite Answer

Stress or lack of self time!

Mostly control freak personality get the better of them.

Its just the way that some people are. Some folk are very easy going not getting flustered about what ever happens to them, though you can become far too tolerant this way. Others fly off the handle at the slightest thing, they tend to think that they should be over considered to a great degree.

There is a middle path where we can tolerate the desires of others and expect toleration ourselves. Learn it and you will become a bigger and better person, and much less of an ****'ole.

Gifted, Clairvoyant, BPD, C-PTSD; PTSD or many things.

Not all but most people are petty, competitive, jealous, rude or generally annoying. The more they can put others down the bigger they feel. Groups often exclude rather than include for similar reasons.

Generally your question was too vague (lacking details/specifics) for any type of serious answer. Whats your gender, age, past experiences. How long has this been going on - what else is going on. Do people with negative energy typically seem to gravitate to you? Are people often controlling or manipulative towards you... abusive (emotionally or other)?

It could be nothing. Depends on years of your experiences and those details you left out.

I find it extremely annoying when people post questions about their temperament under 'Etiquette.

Luckily for you, I'm happy just to move it for you without blasting you with forked lightning.

There was a study done where twins who had been molested; one killed herself the other was fine. It turned out the one who was fine had more serotonin. Labradors have more serotonin than wild wolves as do pot heads. I would say in 5 sentences that so called "chill" people simply have far more serotonin working on whatever level it may be. But that said, it might not be a good thing.

As Chris Titus put it "the last thing said by the last cave man would have been, that lion is running at me really fast..."

• Temperament. Easier to understand through the introspective analysis of disposition. We each have a disposition, which is a conditioned emotional reactivity. An attitude or disposition is in an inflexible mode, and is in a fluid mode. (=) reactivity or irritability. When you anchor yourself in tranquil thoughts, just as you can do with positive thoughts, you determine your disposition and reactivity. Its a practice. One reason I actively meditate and advocate such praxis.

You failed to obey any sense of grammatical order in your post. vYou failed to implement capital letters, and used "filler words", which should only exist in dialogue. As such, it is completely reasonable for me to wish you'll burn in hell with every fibre of my being.

Patience. If people are used to getting things resolved right away they don’t develop tolerance and patience

because they are miserable with themselves.