Jacob asked in TravelItalyRome · 1 year ago

How can a 15 yr old boy make friends in Rome.?

Hello! I am a 15 year old boy in Rome right now. I will be here for about 2 weeks and I really want to get to know people. I want to see if I can make friends here my age. Do you know how I can succeed that? Any teen hotspots? Websites, apps?

i don't want to be bored. Thanks

• Orla C
    1 year ago

You won't be bored if you read. Bring a couple of good books.

• 1 year ago

It's not easy.......Italians are very clique-ish, and often have the same friends from Kindergarten thru High school.

you will not just break into a close Group like that in 2 weeks.

beach parties are your best bet to meet new people......but not a lot of beaches in Rome.

Try hitting up a pretty girl, and ask for directions or something.....and play the lost tourist. maybe you'll get lucky and she'll offer to show you around.

• 1 year ago

Italian teens tend to be outside more than on devices. Go out between 5 and 7 at night and look for places where they are hanging out, meeting each other. Go up and ask a question- what activities are available for someone your age? You'll find that they are probably quite interested in you. Italians go out and walk around, and meet friends before a late dinner. Go to the ice cream shops- that's where the teens will be.

• 1 year ago

you could go to the park, you rnight rnake sorne friends there