Why have I been feeling dizzy for the past 6 days?

So this is been going on for the past year but only would happen once a month or so. When I roll over in bed I would feel dizzy for a few seconds. Since last Wednesday I’ve been dizzy more frequent. It’s not just rolling around in bed, but outside petting my dog or grabbing something off the kitchen floor I would get dizzy. I turned on my phone to check the time and light was bright and my mind went blank and also felt dizzy. I have a doctors appointment next Monday. Thought I would ask here first.

• Tavy
    Favorite Answer

Typical symptoms of Vertigo which I get, especially turning over in bed or bending down. this is usually caused by inflammation of the inner ear (mine was) even though I did not have earache. There are good drugs for this, I would take one before I got out of bed.

unfortunately it can return. My Doctor did the Epley Manouvre ( look online ) that helped a great deal.

UK

i get the same thing sometimes! but my doctor annoyingly disregarded it last tile i mentioned something:/ You may have an iron deficiency...I now take supplements and find that it helps. But totally wait for your doctor’a diagnosis or a blood test for feratin levels before popping random supplements.