This sounds crazy but I think I might have magic abilities...?

this is gonna sound crazy and maybe magic isn't the right word but I have this strange connection to people. Here are some examples of things that have happened recently(none of them are mind blowing but nonetheless a bit strange) 1. I sent an email to my dad with links to some stories on the BBC website that... show more this is gonna sound crazy and maybe magic isn't the right word but I have this strange connection to people. Here are some examples of things that have happened recently(none of them are mind blowing but nonetheless a bit strange)
1. I sent an email to my dad with links to some stories on the BBC website that I thkught might interest him. A few minutes later his friend sent him an email with the exact same 3 links attached.coincidence or what?
2. I was having a shower yesterday and was thinking about how I'd like to go ice skating as I've never been before...a few minutes later I get a text from my friend asking if I'd like to go ice skating
3. I have a crush on this guy and me and my friend decided to prank my other friend by making a fake Snapchat account under his name and messaging me using this account so it looked like he'd messaged me just as a joke anyway that same evening the real guy actually messaged me when he's never even spoken to me ever before!
4. I'm somewhat of a hypochondriac and today I thought I had appendicitis anyway later on my mum started showing me a photo album of her on holiday and was showing me her scar from where she'd had her appendix taken out.
5. Me and my friends had to come up with a fictional character to write about in English class, for the purpose of this we'll just say I named him joe bloggs. Anyway the day after a new guy joins school called exactly joe bloggs!
Am I just going crazy and are these all coincidence do you think?!