This sounds crazy but I think I might have magic abilities...?

this is gonna sound crazy and maybe magic isn't the right word but I have this strange connection to people. Here are some examples of things that have happened recently(none of them are mind blowing but nonetheless a bit strange)

1. I sent an email to my dad with links to some stories on the BBC website that I thkught might interest him. A few minutes later his friend sent him an email with the exact same 3 links attached.coincidence or what?

2. I was having a shower yesterday and was thinking about how I'd like to go ice skating as I've never been before...a few minutes later I get a text from my friend asking if I'd like to go ice skating

3. I have a crush on this guy and me and my friend decided to prank my other friend by making a fake Snapchat account under his name and messaging me using this account so it looked like he'd messaged me just as a joke anyway that same evening the real guy actually messaged me when he's never even spoken to me ever before!

4. I'm somewhat of a hypochondriac and today I thought I had appendicitis anyway later on my mum started showing me a photo album of her on holiday and was showing me her scar from where she'd had her appendix taken out.

5. Me and my friends had to come up with a fictional character to write about in English class, for the purpose of this we'll just say I named him joe bloggs. Anyway the day after a new guy joins school called exactly joe bloggs!

Am I just going crazy and are these all coincidence do you think?!

• Rod

They sound like coincidences to me not magic. Don't go down that road thinking you have magic abilities -- you don't want to base your life on magic and superstitions.

Sooner or later those things will stop happening and turn into disappointment or worst --- how would you feel then?

Do you know the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour?

The bible declares that he came to this world to die for our sins so we could be forgiven by God have eternal life one day.

It wasn't magic that Christ died on the cross for our sins and then rose again from the dead 3 days later --- God did that for us because of his love us.

• Otto

It sounds crazy for you. But the Bible teaches that we should have nothing to do with magic.

Source(s): Bible
  • I think you can sell your buffaloes at the market for a dollar a kilo!

You might have divination/fortune telling gift.I'd recommend to try yourself in different forms of predictions, like tarot etc

• Jake

A person can battle belief in magic using the rosary and fasting. It is sinful to attempt to practice magic.